Last year, when Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney piloted their race cars to victory at Talladega Superspeedway, fundamental concepts of aerodynamics were at play as their machines surpassed 200 mph – speeds routinely achieved by NASCAR Cup Series drivers at NASCAR’s biggest track.
- GBI Investigates Shooting on Bussey Ave.
- Looking in the mirror at seventy-five
- Local area athletes help team Georgia win Border Bowl lX 16-0
- T5 Announces New 200MW Data Center Campus, T5@Augusta, in Georgia's Cybersecurity Hub
- Green farming operation to bring 100 new jobs to Henry County
- Baseball film shot at family home in McDuffie County
- Thursday, Jan. 11
- Fort Stewart soldier faces imprisonment for child pornography
- Warren County native to play for national championship
- Warrenton pedestrian hit by car fleeing from police
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!