Last year, when Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney piloted their race cars to victory at Talladega Superspeedway, fundamental concepts of aerodynamics were at play as their machines surpassed 200 mph – speeds routinely achieved by NASCAR Cup Series drivers at NASCAR’s biggest track.
- GBI investigating double homicide
- Homeowners, businesses may be levied new fire fee
- Back-to-school event flourishes despite pandemic
- County to place SPLOST on ballot
- Thursday, Aug. 6
- Burnett signs with Blackburn College
- UGA researchers comb through reviewed papers to find best methods to mitigate COVID-19
- Superintendent presents school reopening plan
- Augusta University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership increases student enrollment
- Thomas Holder replaces Sonny Deriso as chairman/CEO of Georgia Historical Society
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!