Last year, when Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney piloted their race cars to victory at Talladega Superspeedway, fundamental concepts of aerodynamics were at play as their machines surpassed 200 mph – speeds routinely achieved by NASCAR Cup Series drivers at NASCAR’s biggest track.
- Woman arrested for false COVID-19 claim
- Schools wrap up
- Candidates answer questions before primary
- Steed convicted on gang charges, shootings
- Churches cautiously reopen
- Woman cut with crack pipe during fight on Adams Avenue
- Thursday, May 28
- Senator Kelly Loeffler doles out her Senate pay to help state nonprofits
- Man flees from trooper but is caught after crashing on Holt Street
- LMN: Thomson’s sole independent pharmacy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!