Last year, when Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney piloted their race cars to victory at Talladega Superspeedway, fundamental concepts of aerodynamics were at play as their machines surpassed 200 mph – speeds routinely achieved by NASCAR Cup Series drivers at NASCAR’s biggest track.
- Spee-Dee Foods suspect linked to other robberies
- Logistics company to locate truck fleet at old GP site
- Thursday, Oct. 22
- New industry to manufacture face masks
- Screaming Devils rout Crawford County 62-6
- Modern-day 'cattle rustler' pleads guilty to livestock theft
- Survivors rally together in Breast Cancer Walk
- Four new TPD officers sworn in at graduation
- Bulldogs fall 42-28 to Richmond Academy
- Thursday, Oct. 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!