Last year, when Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney piloted their race cars to victory at Talladega Superspeedway, fundamental concepts of aerodynamics were at play as their machines surpassed 200 mph – speeds routinely achieved by NASCAR Cup Series drivers at NASCAR’s biggest track.
- Thursday, Sept. 16
- City trying to address water-selling youngsters
- Dearing teen fatally shot in McCormick Co., S.C.
- Reese sets single-game rushing record
- Emergency responders honored at Belle Meade Hunt cookout
- McDuffie County rolls back millage rate
- Possession of firearm lands convicted Georgia felon a 68-month prison sentence
- Bulldogs to battle Sharks Friday night
- Warren County falls to Washington Wilkes Tigers
- Thursday, Sept. 9
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!