ATLANTA, Sept. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Actor Michael Anthony (Raising Dion, Chicago Med) stars in the BET+ original film American Gangster Presents Big Fifty - The Delrhonda Hood Story, premiering on streaming channel BET+ this Thursday, September 30. Directed by award-winning Radio Broadcaster/Writer/Producer/Director Russ Parr, it stars Bronx-born, Grammy®-nominated rapper Remy Ma as notorious Delrhonda Hood, aka "Big Fifty," with Anthony playing her husband 'Ricky,' a hustler and muscle in the streets of Detroit who falls hard for the criminal kingpin. Watch trailer HERE. BET+'s official announcement HERE.
- Thomson man fatally shot Monday night
- Complaints filed over consigned merchandise
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announces changes to communications, legal staff
- Warren County falls in third round of playoffs
- Abundance of holiday events upcoming
- Atlanta attorney John Sherrill wins dispute resolution award
- Bulldogs fall short to Appling Co., end season 11-1
- Thursday, Dec. 2
- 'Distinguished Professor' named dean of UGA College of Family, Consumer Sciences
- UGA scientists lead efforts to understand, correct animal-to-human disease spillover
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!