- Woman arrested for false COVID-19 claim
- Schools wrap up
- Candidates answer questions before primary
- Steed convicted on gang charges, shootings
- Woman cut with crack pipe during fight on Adams Avenue
- LMN: Thomson’s sole independent pharmacy
- Churches cautiously reopen
- Thursday, May 28
- Man flees from trooper but is caught after crashing on Holt Street
- Senator Kelly Loeffler doles out her Senate pay to help state nonprofits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
The McDuffie Progress welcomes letters from community members. The writer must sign the letters, and there will be either personal contact or emails sent out before publishing to confirm that the name given is valid. If a letter has more than two people represented in the writing, there will be a main author credited with a byline for the supporters, but all must sign the letter before publishing with verifications. All letters must contain the name of the author’s town of residence. The letters must be 500 words or less, and can be edited for grammar and potentially libelous content if necessary by the staff. Because of space, not all letter