We completed another four legislative days this week and Crossover Day was Wednesday, Feb. 28. Cross Over Day is the last day a bill may pass out of its original legislative chamber and remain eligible for consideration this legislative session.
- Moss sentenced to life without parole plus 55 years
- Roberson next THS principal
- Body found in woods off Dell Drive
- Benning-Tutt wins Board of Education super district seat
- GBI charges Warrenton man with child molestation
- Charges pending against teen in fatality
- Traffic stop ends in drug charges for Thomson men
- Juvenile wounded during apartment complex shooting
- Much learned in THS’ 30-20 spring scrimmage loss to Bears
- Candidates offer perspectives in forum
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
The McDuffie Progress welcomes letters from community members. The writer must sign the letters, and there will be either personal contact or emails sent out before publishing to confirm that the name given is valid. If a letter has more than two people represented in the writing, there will be a main author credited with a byline for the supporters, but all must sign the letter before publishing with verifications. All letters must contain the name of the author’s town of residence. The letters must be 500 words or less, and can be edited for grammar and potentially libelous content if necessary by the staff. Because of space, not all letter