Two individual from Thomson were killed in a single car crash on Gordon Highway, in Richmond County, early Tuesday morning. Kayla Harris, 29, and Veuncle Ivey, 34, both of Thomson, were pronounced dead at the scene at 1:20 a.m. according to the Richmond County Coroner’s Office. According to the coroner’s office, the accident happened on Gordon Highway at Wylds Road. The two were traveling west on Gordon Highway in a 2009 Toyota Camry at a high rate of speed, according the coroner’s office statement. The driver lost control of the vehicle, which overturned several times. Both Harris and Ivey were ejected from the car. The accident is under investigation by the Richmond County Coroner’s office and the Georgia State Patrol. Information from the coroner did not indicate which one of the deceased had been driving at the time of the accident.
- Thomson-McDuffie Middle students receive REACH
- Mr. Clean Car Wash Opens In Sharpsburg, GA
- New development coming to key Warrenton intersection
- Thursday, Feb. 25
- TerraCap Management Acquires 638-Unit Apartment Complex in Northern Atlanta Suburb
- Winfrey signs to play at Georgia Knights Prep
- Atlanta Fibroid Center Adds a Key Provider
- Bealls Outlet cuts ribbon at new store
- Thursday, Feb. 11
- Georgia approves $250M in tax cuts, PPP loan exemption
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!