Meet Claudette Colvin, a Civil Rights hero you've probably never heard of. In 1955, she was arrested for refusing to give up her seat on a bus -- 9 months before Rosa Parks. This is part of our "History Refocused" series -- stories from America's past you should have heard about, but probably didn't.
- Thomson-McDuffie Middle students receive REACH
- Mr. Clean Car Wash Opens In Sharpsburg, GA
- 24 state voter fraud cases referred to attorney general for prosecution
- Leaders share virtual message in annual State of the Community
- Bealls Outlet cuts ribbon at new store
- New development coming to key Warrenton intersection
- Teacher creates one portrait a day for Black History Month
- Thursday, Feb. 25
- Thursday, Feb. 11
- Atlanta Fibroid Center Adds a Key Provider
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!