"The People v. The Klan" is a four-part CNN Original Series, produced by Blumhouse Television, about the little-known true story of Beulah Mae Donald, a Black mother in Alabama who took down the Ku Klux Klan after the brutal 1981 murder of her son, Michael. Watch Sunday, April 18 starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- New principals set to take over in Warren County
- City considers contractor for trash pick up
- Seniors commit to becoming teachers
- Leader of Macon meth trafficking organization gets 20 years in prison
- Thursday, May 13
- Harris to be Warren Co. superintendent
- Interfor announces $30 million expansion in Perry
- Hardy signs to play college basketball
- Boyd to be two-sport athlete at NJCU
- Lockett signs to play at Wesleyan College
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!