A woman is suing the Arkansas State Trooper who hit her car in order to get her to pull over. The police say it's not the first time this tactic has been used.
- Mission McDuffie gets to work helping others in area
- Semperit: new Manufacturing facility and North America Headquarters in Newnan, Georgia
- Georgia lands $2M for new inland port
- Two finalists interview for TPD chief job
- Rubber products manufacturer Semperit plans Newnan expansion
- Economic development roundup: Green hydrogen fuel production plant slated for Georgia
- Georgia seeks private investment to expand roads
- Paddle Georgia takes to Flint for post-COVID river adventure
- Rodeo draws thousands over two nights
- Fitzgerald topiary set to eclipse Marietta's famous 'Big Chicken'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!