The accidental discharge of a passenger's weapon in a security area of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport caused widespread panic, prompting a brief halt of departing flights over the busy travel weekend. Three people suffered non-life-threatening injuries, the Transportation Security Administration said in a statement.
- Thomson man fatally shot Monday night
- Complaints filed over consigned merchandise
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announces changes to communications, legal staff
- Warren County falls in third round of playoffs
- Abundance of holiday events upcoming
- Atlanta attorney John Sherrill wins dispute resolution award
- Bulldogs fall short to Appling Co., end season 11-1
- Thursday, Dec. 2
- 'Distinguished Professor' named dean of UGA College of Family, Consumer Sciences
- UGA scientists lead efforts to understand, correct animal-to-human disease spillover
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!