A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign trying to invalidate millions of Pennsylvania mail-in votes. CNN's Jeremy Diamond reports US District Court Judge Matthew Brann admonished the Trump campaign lawyers for not presenting factual proof for seeking to invalidate so many votes in the key battleground state.
- Bulldogs snap on Rebels, prepare for playoffs
- School board extends Rhodes’ contract
- Thomson High School takes hardwood win against Aquinas
- Thursday, Nov. 26
- George Lokey: a fan, not a fanatic
- City council denies wedding venue on Milledge
- SAR chapter honors Fire Chief Stephen Sewell
- FDR rail car settles in at Southeastern Railway Museum
- Feeding Thomson
- County manager says fire fees may be revisited by commission in 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!