A recent "60 Minutes" report that detailed Florida's vaccine rollout and Gov. Ron DeSantis' role in it, but the network landed in some hot water after several Democratic lawmakers pushed back on its reporting that Publix, a grocery store that had partnered with the state to distribute vaccines, had donated $100,000 to Gov. Ron DeSantis' 2022 reelection campaign. In this latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains how DeSantis is using the "60 Minutes" drama to appeal to his Republican base.
- German company to bring tech jobs to Atlanta
- Wilcher sentenced to life for Depot St. murder
- Daniels now leading staff at the Thomson Family Y
- Thomson native pursuing Bodybuilding career
- Cummings’ jersey is retired
- Thomson native putting on a benefit concert
- THS grad dies in weekend car accident
- Yearlong unemployment benefits running out for many
- Atlanta woman shot in leg after rejecting a man’s advances
- Kaylee Tam is STAR Student
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!