Here Are The Happiest Cities In The US
- unbranded - Lifestyle
The US may only rank number 16 on the World Happiness Report, but it's not short of happy cities. A recent WalletHub study analyzed happiness-related data to determine which American cities host the happiest residents. It found that no city is happier than Fremont, California, which tops the list for the second year in a row. Here are the top ten happiest cities in the US this year: 1, Fremont, California. 2, San Jose, California. 3, Madison, Wisconsin. 4, Overland Park, Kansas. 5, San Francisco, California. 6, Irvine, California. 7, Columbia, Maryland. 8, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 9, South Burlington, Vermont. 10, Burlington, Vermont
- Gunfire breaks out at large party in Thomson, four injured
- Pedestrian killed on East Hill Street identified
- Four injured in gunfire at party, one arrest made
- Pedestrian killed in East Hill Street accident, family starts GoFundMe
- Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Arrests from May 16 through May 23
- Arrests from May 9 through May 15
- Unidentified pedestrian killed on East Hill Street
- Arrests from April 25 through May 1
- Thomson man charged in fatal accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.