- Georgia Department of Public Health reports one confirmed McDuffie County COVID-19 case
- 507 COVID-19 confirmed cases in Georgia, now one in Lincoln County
- University Hospital McDuffie announces no visitor policy
- Curfew set for those under age 18
- McDuffie County COVID-19 patient in voluntary self quarantine since test
- Local leaders say no reason to panic, share COVID-19 statement
- Kemp closes bars, issues high-risk quarantine, increases SNAP benefits amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Georgia COVID-19 cases at 1,247. Cases in Richmond, Columbia, Lincoln and Wilkes
- Body found in abandoned building, foul play not suspected
- Georgia COVID-19 confirmed cases at 600, 23 deaths
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!