Top Biden medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci tells CNN's Jake Tapper that people should follow official recommendations on booster shots and says that data on boosters for Moderna and J&J recipients is coming in "a couple to three weeks."
- Healthy, fully-vaccinated UGA student dies from COVID complications
- National Night Out draws crowd in Dearing
- Dearing approves rezoning for new homesites on Neal’s Mill Road
- Bonner sentenced to serve federal time for guns
- Thursday, Oct. 14
- Everleigh Duluth Offers Contemporary Active Living for Adults 55 and Better
- Pilots killed in plane crash near airport
- Design Hub 360 Custom T Shirts & Apparel's New Web Tool Lets Customers Custom Design T-Shirts Online
- Thursday, Sept. 30
- Bulldogs overwhelm Cross Creek, prepare for Burke
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!