In a press conference with CNN affiliate KSFY, a reporter reads executed death row inmate Charles Rhines' last words. Rhines was convicted of murder in the brutal stabbing of a 22-year-old man in 1992.
- Boyd sentenced for drug-related shooting
- Federal Aviation Administration releases aid to Georgia airport
- Georgia-Pacific cuts ribbon on expansion
- TMMS students learn importance of Veterans Day
- BOE accepts $69K refunded by construction firm
- Students promise to ‘REACH’ college
- Tuff Luck and Spee-Dee Foods remain closed until violations corrected
- THS student dies following head-on crash
- Library friends thank veterans with canteen
- Sheriff’s office warns about phony phone line installers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!