During the Senate hearing on the Capitol riot, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) claimed that the vast majority of Trump supporters are pro-law enforcement but the former Capitol police chief said that many rioters at the Capitol identified themselves as police and tried to illegally enter the building.
- 24 state voter fraud cases referred to attorney general for prosecution
- Bealls Outlet cuts ribbon at new store
- Leaders share virtual message in annual State of the Community
- Thursday, Feb. 18
- Cottrell to invest $125 million in Hall County
- An anonymous donor gives $15k to Warren County Schools
- Teacher creates one portrait a day for Black History Month
- Seniors Brown and Derry named Mr. and Miss THS
- Thursday, Feb. 11
- Man indicted in shooting death of wife
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!