A sheriff's deputy in the Atlanta area was fired for excessive use of force after a social media video showed the deputy repeatedly striking a man, according to the Clayton County Sheriff's Office. CNN's Dianne Gallagher reports.
- Thomson nearing ordinance to curtail ATVs
- Briarwood 50th: School thrives with a family atmosphere
- Georgia federal prison stays open, temporarily halting massive job loss
- City of Thomson hires new city administrator
- Man shot at Warrenton store Monday
- Shots fired into Tanyard Creek home
- Man jailed on drug, firearm charges after chasing woman
- TPD cadet resigns after social media comments
- Husband charged with involuntary manslaughter
- Georgia AFL-CIO endorses Rev. Raphael Warnock for Senate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!