More than 10% of the Airbus workforce will be slashed over the next 12 months as it comes to terms with a plunge in demand for new aircraft due to the travel crisis caused by the pandemic. CNN's Anna Stewart reports.
- No school reopening decision until end of July
- UGA student killed when her SUV hits sanitation truck
- Mining McDuffie?
- Georgia Department of Labor continues record-setting unemployment claim payments
- Man killed when shots are fired into home
- Glascock deputy to be honored during memorial ride next week
- Mobile clinic to provide emergency dental care
- Residents demand sewer project be prioritized
- Thursday, July 2
- County approves setbacks for new Sprint Food store
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!