Details for NOTICE GEORGIA, MCDUFFIE COUNTY PROBATE COURT
NOTICE GEORGIA, MCDUFFIE COUNTY PROBATE COURT The petition of SHARI HOBBS PARRIS for a year’s support from the estate of MARVIN WILLIAM PARRIS, JR., deceased, for decedent’s surviving spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before_ MARCH 1, 2021, why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at 210 Railroad Street, Thomson, GA 30824, 706-595-2124 for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date in the Probate Court of the above named County. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Valerie A. Burley, Judge By: Laverne Davis, Clerk Probate Court, McDuffie County Jimmy D. Plunkett Attorney at Law 234 Main Street * Post Office Box 1576 Thomson, Georgia 30824 (706) 595-6700 1-14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/04
- THS grad returns home to take her oath to become a lawyer
- Iconic tire man retires
- City, county building permits show steady growth
- Fort Valley State announces partnership with Propel Center
- Thursday, Jan. 14
- Thomson man charged with murder
- Vaccination rollout begins in McDuffie County
- Carry license requests surge in McDuffie
- Public hearing on Comprehensive Plan is Jan 19
- Ceremonial ringing of UGA chapel bell marks desegregation anniversary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!