Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTYSTATE OF GEORGIAIn Re: DAWSON LANE HANEY CIVIL ACTION FILE NO: 21CV0165 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAMEGEORGIA, McDuffie CountyNotice is hereby given that KAYLA MICHELLE MADDOX filed her petit
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA In Re: DAWSON LANE HANEY CIVIL ACTION FILE NO: 21CV0165 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME GEORGIA, McDuffie County Notice is hereby given that KAYLA MICHELLE MADDOX filed her petition in the Superior Court of McDuffie County, Georgia on the 5th of April, 2021, praying for a change in the name(s) of her minor child(ren) from: DAWSON LANE HANEY to DAWSON LANE MADDOX. Any interested party has the right to appear in this case and file objections within the time prescribed in OCGA 19-12-1(f)(2) and (3). This 5th day of APRIL, 2021 John P. Wills Attorney for Petitioner Wills Law Firm, LLC P.O. Box 1620 Thomson, GA 30824 706-595-8100 4/08, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29
- German company to bring tech jobs to Atlanta
- Wilcher sentenced to life for Depot St. murder
- Daniels now leading staff at the Thomson Family Y
- Thomson native pursuing Bodybuilding career
- Cummings’ jersey is retired
- Thomson native putting on a benefit concert
- THS grad dies in weekend car accident
- Yearlong unemployment benefits running out for many
- Atlanta woman shot in leg after rejecting a man’s advances
- Kaylee Tam is STAR Student
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!