Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF McDUFFIE COUNTY
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF McDUFFIE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: Civil File Action No. 21A1 PETITION OF JOSHUA MICHAEL WITHROW FOR THE ADOPTION OF A MINOR MALE CHILD, H. H. YOB: 2008 NOTICE OF ADOPTION HEARING To: Clarence Irvin Hyatt, II 2811 Helen Street Augusta, Georgia You are hereby notified that on January 26, 2021, a Petition for Adoption was filed in the McDuffie County Superior Court in the above-styled matter. You are further notified that a hearing on said Petition will be held before this Court on May 3, 2021, at 3:00 before Hon. Harold Hinesley at McDuffie County Courthouse, 210 Railroad Street, Thomson, Georgia. This 30th day of March, 2021. Sandra Fisher Swanson, #261959 Attorney for Petitioner 502 Milledge Road Augusta, GA 30904 Office: (706) 364-7188 Sandra@SFSwansonLaw.com 4/08, 4/15, 4/22
- German company to bring tech jobs to Atlanta
- Wilcher sentenced to life for Depot St. murder
- Thomson native pursuing Bodybuilding career
- Yearlong unemployment benefits running out for many
- Daniels now leading staff at the Thomson Family Y
- Medical College of Georgia to lead nationwide study on rare disorder
- Cummings’ jersey is retired
- Thomson native putting on a benefit concert
- THS grad dies in weekend car accident
- Atlanta woman shot in leg after rejecting a man’s advances
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!