Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF JEREMIAH MOORE, SR DECEASED ESTATE NO: 2020-ES-48 NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will (and Codicil (s)) in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, TO: TORIS MOORE This is to notify you to file objection if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before July 6, 2020. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Valerie A Burley Judge of the Probate Court By: Laverne Davis Clerk of the Probate Court P O Box 2028- 210 Railroad St Thomson, GA 30824 706-595-2124 5/21, 5/28, 6/04, 6/11
- Woman arrested for false COVID-19 claim
- LMN: Thomson’s sole independent pharmacy
- Lupus warrior
- THS students win state skills competition
- Election office workers test COVID positive
- Woman cut with crack pipe during fight on Adams Avenue
- Man shooting at dog wounds woman
- Thursday, May 28
- Polymer manufacturer expands footprint in Newton County
- Man flees from trooper but is caught after crashing on Holt Street
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!