Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: MICHAEL GLENN MOLITOR DECEASED ESTATE NO. 2020-ES-15 NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of Linda W Molitor, for a year's support from the estate of Michael Glenn Molitor, Deceased, for Decedent's (Surviving Spouse) (and) (minor child(ren)), having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before April 6, 2020, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Valerie A Burley Judge of the Probate Court By: Laverne Davis Clerk of the Probate Court 210 Railroad Street Thomson, GA 30824 706-595-2124 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/06
- Motivated survivor
- Deputies seize drugs, guns, cash
- Black History Month: Roberts tells her story
- Georgia company faces $150,000 OSHA fine
- Jeffery brings home high honors
- First grade student publishes book about how to behave in school
- UGA professor: Medicinal herbs 'hiding' in plain sight
- McDuffie voters: TSPLOST on March ballot
- JumpStart named ‘Four for the Future’
- Linda Green’s family expresses thanks to the community
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!