Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MCDUFFIE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: JOHN T. RABUN ESTATE NO. 2020-ES-39 DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of LAURA P. RABUN, for a year’s support from the estate of JOHN T. RABUN, Deceased, for Decedent's Surviving Spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before JUNE 1, 2020, why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing. /s/ Valerie Burley Judge of the Probate Court By: LAVERNE DAVIS Clerk of the Probate Court P.O. Box 2028-210 Railroad Street THOMSON, GA 30824 706-595-2124 5/07, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28
- Woman arrested for false COVID-19 claim
- LMN: Thomson’s sole independent pharmacy
- Lupus warrior
- THS students win state skills competition
- Woman cut with crack pipe during fight on Adams Avenue
- Election office workers test COVID positive
- Polymer manufacturer expands footprint in Newton County
- Thursday, May 28
- Man shooting at dog wounds woman
- Man flees from trooper but is caught after crashing on Holt Street
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!