Man crashes motorcycle while fleeing
Child dies in Warren County car crash
Clerk Assaulted at Sprint
• Woman injured after running red light on Washington Road
GSP Trooper Steve Shelton, right, leans into the window of the wrecked car to gather information from the driver while EMS workers wait to transport her to the hospital.
• Three vehicles collide Monday on East Hill Street
Three vehicles collide at the intersection of Watson Street and East Hill Street in Thomson on Monday, Sept. 8. Looking over the damage on two cars are members of Thomson Fire-Rescue Services and car owners.
• Logging truck burns on Washington Road
McDuffie County fire fighters look over the remains of the burned truck of the T. Poole Trucking Company after they put out the fire that consumed the cab.
• City annouces garbage rate increase
• Public forum to be held on privatization of county's solid waste department
• Rider hospitalized after being tossed from bike
McDuffie County emergency personnel attend to ejected bike rider Clayton Galloway at Boneville Road and Randall Hunt Road.
• Man drives truck up pole while fleeing police
The SUV was suspended by wires from a power pole after the driver crashed while fleeing Thomson police Sunday.
Copyright © 2006 - present mcduffieprogress.com