• Nighttime grilling brings firefighters to dinner on Lee Street home
By Linda Green

A passerby seeing an abundance of smoke sounded the alarm for a house fire on Lee Street on Sunday night.
When Thomson Fire Department personnel arrived at 217 Lee Street after the 7:03 p.m. alarm, they did not find fire. They found the homeowner Brad Adams grilling dinner.

To read more on this story, see the Wed., Oct. 9, edition of The McDuffie Progress.





McDuffie Progress




McDuffie Progress

McDuffie Progress





McDuffie Progress