• Faulty chimney leads to smokey fire in residence
By Linda Green

A Thomson homeowner who thought he had put out chimney-fire ending up calling the county fire department an hour later because smoke began to fill the house.
McDuffie County Fire Rescue Service personnel, responding to the 8:43 p.m. Tuesday alarm, arrived at 5750 Holly Circle to find smoke in the house and smoke coming from the eaves next to the chimney.

To read more on this story, see the Sun., Jan. 27, edition of The McDuffie Progress.





McDuffie Progress




McDuffie Progress

McDuffie Progress





McDuffie Progress