Heater starts fire at nursery, firefighter wets blaze with a garden hose
By Linda Green

A kerosene heater placed to close to a plant rack was the cause of a Sunday afternoon fire at a Thomson nursery.
McDuffie County Fire Rescue, with assistance from the Thomson Fire Department, rolled to the B & A Greenhouse on Washington Road to douse flames.

To read more on this story, see the Wed., Nov. 28, edition of The McDuffie Progress.





McDuffie Progress




McDuffie Progress

McDuffie Progress





McDuffie Progress