• Firefighters respond to kitchen blaze
By Linda Green

When a smoke alarm activated in response to a fire in the kitchen of a Thomson residence, the Thomson Fire Department rolled to 330 Walnut Street on Friday night.
The 10:41 p.m. alarm was “the result of unattended cooking,” said Thomson Fire Chief James “Rick” Sewell.
When fire crews arrived, they witnessed smoke coming from the kitchen but a neighbor had already extinguished the blaze with a garden hose.

To read more on this story, see the Wed., Nov. 7, edition of The McDuffie Progress.





McDuffie Progress




McDuffie Progress

McDuffie Progress





McDuffie Progress